WordPress responsive eCcommerce website design and development levels the playing field for retailers and entrepreneurs who want to capture some of the billions in annual revenues generated through this highly lucrative moneymaking opportunity. Through our eCommerce website design combined with effective social media and Internet marketing strategies, savvy merchants can realize high profitability, ease of operation, low costs and extremely low risks from the sale of tangible, digital and affiliate products.
WordPress responsive ecommerce website design provides mobile friendly solutions for selling products with options, customer reviews, related products, upsells, autoresponders, integrations with Facebook, QR codes, social sharing tools, and follow up email and SMS list building enhancements.
- Sell Tangible Products
- Sell Digital Products
- Sell Online Training
- Sell Affiliate Marketing Products
- Sell via Shopping Cart
- Sell from Sales Landing Pages
Better eCommerce Website Design for Today’s Internet Environment
Whether you are selling tangible products, drop-shipped products, downloadable products or affiliate marketing products, the right shopping cart can be a valuable and cost-effective moneymaking machine. Most traditional shopping cart solutions DO NOT allow for the sale of multiple product types. Many do not integrate blogging and other internet marketing features that are friendly to search engines and designed to maximize revenue generation.
Mobile users representing over 70% of online customers, are a market that every retailer needs to target in this exploding mobile environment. These are users who are known to be well-educated high income earners who spend considerable amounts of money through their smartphones and tablets. Retailers without mobile websites and/or mobile apps are likely to miss out on their share of multiple billions in revenue generated annually through mobile eCommerce buyers.
WordPress offers a superior eCommerce website design shopping cart solution for a fraction of the cost of traditional carts, integrating functionality and features that takes eCommerce to a whole new level of profitability. As superior as WordPress is for search engine performance, blogging and social media marketing however, WordPress eCommerce solutions are very different – some offer extraordinary design elements and functionality while others present substantial limitations.
Through a careful analysis, we identify WordPress eCommerce website designs that before customization, meet high standards consistent with our selective criteria. We rate and choose themes based on design and layout, comprehensive features for conversions and viral sharing, use by the admin and customers, and ease of management.
- Supports all product types or the ability to exclusively sell affiliate products
- All currencies are supported
- Integrated US tax module
- Inventory management with low-stock email alerts
- Customer account management
- Sales statistics
- Email alerts and autoresponders
- Coupons for single or multiple use that are tracked and managed
- Payment options for merchant account and payment gateways
- Multiple and flexible shipping options
- Order management
- Advertisement such as Google Adsense
- Supports multiple product images with a zoom feature
- Supports product options with associated pricing
- Optional related products through WordPress category, tag and custom taxonomy systems
- Supports customer comments as ratings and reviews
- Can easily be shared through Facebook, Twitter, other social media sites and email
- Supports resellers or affiliate sales
- Coupon templates allow for custom artwork that can be printed